Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Sarah Lomas
Sarah Lomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Berlin, VT. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Residency. Sarah Lomas is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus and The University of Vermont Health Network Central Vermont Medical Center. She speaks English.
Sarah Lomas has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...