A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Long, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Infectious Disease
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Whooping Cough
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Sundborg Long MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Long practice?
- Dr. Sarah Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Long practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.