Dr. Sarah Sundborg Long MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Emergency Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Long, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Antibiotic Resistance, Bacteremia, and Botulism.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Long practice?
Dr. Sarah Long practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Emergency Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors, and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.