Dr. Sarah Loot Is this you?

Great pediatrician

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr. Loot was my pediatrician when I was a little girl, and she is my childrens pediatrician too. She is wonderful, Though I had other doctors my kids could go to, I traveled to see her. She always had time for my children, and would see them no matter what (even for emergencies at the hospital) Love her!

Posted on September 5th, 2010

The most awesome Pediatrician ever. They just don't make them anymore.

Type 2 Diabetes