A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lynaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lynaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Lynaugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynaugh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lynaugh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Lynaugh practice?
Dr. Sarah Lynaugh practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Wilbraham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Wilbraham Family Physicians, Wilbraham General Practitioners, and Wilbraham Internists.