A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Lyon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lyon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lyon MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Lyon practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lyon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Lyon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.