A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lambert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lambert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Marie Lambert MD is a female Pediatric Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lambert has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Lambert practices Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See New York Urologists.