A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iregui
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Iregui Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iregui graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Iregui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Mae Mae Cimafranca Iregui MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Mae M. Iregui practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui practices Infectious Disease near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Infectious Disease Doctors.