Learn more about Dr. Sarah Iregui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iregui
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Iregui Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iregui graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Iregui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Iregui MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Iregui practice?
- Dr. Sarah Iregui has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Iregui practices Infectious Disease near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Infectious Disease Doctors.