A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iregui graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Iregui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iregui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah Mae M. Iregui practice?
Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui practices Infectious Disease near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Infectious Disease Doctors.