A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Iregui graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Iregui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Mae Mae Cimafranca Iregui MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Mae M. Iregui practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Mae Iregui practices Infectious Disease near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Infectious Disease Doctors.