Learn more about Dr. Sarah Markert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Markert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markert
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Markert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Markert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Markert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Markert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Regina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne-Teresinski Markert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Markert practice?
- Dr. Sarah Markert has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Markert practices Family Medicine near Hastings, MN.
See Hastings Primary Care Doctors.