A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Markert is Excellent. Dr. Markert has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Markert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Markert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Markert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Regina Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Markert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Markert practice?
Dr. Sarah Markert practices Family Medicine near Hastings, MN.
See Hastings Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Markert, Dr. Sallie Markert, Dr. Sally Markert, Dr. Sarina Markert