Learn more about Dr. Sarah Markert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Markert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Markert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Markert graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Markert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Regina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne-Teresinski Markert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Markert practice?
- Dr. Sarah Markert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Markert practices Family Medicine near Hastings, MN.
See Hastings Primary Care Doctors.