A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastrogiovanni
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mastrogiovanni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrogiovanni graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrogiovanni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Kathleen Mastrogiovanni DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Mastrogiovanni practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.