A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrogiovanni graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrogiovanni has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Kathleen Mastrogiovanni DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Mastrogiovanni practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Mastrogiovanni practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.