Learn more about Dr. Sarah May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah May, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. May has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Katherine May MD is a female Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. May practice?
- Dr. Sarah May has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah May practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Hematologists and Quincy Oncologists.