A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah May, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. May has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Katherine May MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. May practice?
- Dr. Sarah May has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah May practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Boston, MA.
See Quincy Hematologists and Quincy Oncologists.