Learn more about Dr. Sarah May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah May, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. May has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. May practice?
Dr. Sarah May practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Boston, MA.
See Quincy Internists, Quincy Hematologists, and Quincy Oncologists.