A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah McDade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McDade is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McDade, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McDade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah McDade practice?
Dr. Sarah McDade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.