A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah McDade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McDade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McDade, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McDade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah McDade MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sarah McDade practice?
- Dr. Sarah McDade has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sarah McDade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.