A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah McDade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McDade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDade
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McDade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McDade, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McDade graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McDade has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Bethany McDade MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. McDade practice?
- Dr. Sarah McDade has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sarah McDade practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.