Learn more about Dr. Sarah McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McGee, MD, MPH is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McGee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M McGee MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. McGee practice?
- Dr. Sarah McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah McGee practices Geriatric Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Geriatric Doctors.