Learn more about Dr. Sarah McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McGee, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McGee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. McGee practice?
Dr. Sarah McGee practices Geriatric Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Geriatric Doctors.