A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McGee, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Home Care Physicians.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McGee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance