Learn more about Dr. Sarah McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McGee, MD, MPH is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McGee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M McGee MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. McGee practice?
- Dr. Sarah McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah McGee practices Geriatric Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Geriatric Doctors.