A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah McGee, MD, MPH is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Home Care Physicians
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McGee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M McGee MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. McGee practice?
- Dr. Sarah McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah McGee practices Geriatric Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Geriatric Doctors.