A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah McGill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGill
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McGill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McGill graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Kelly McGill MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. McGill practice?
- Dr. Sarah McGill has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah McGill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.