A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Meredith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Meredith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Meredith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meredith graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Meredith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Joanne Meredith DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Meredith practice?
- Dr. Sarah Meredith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Meredith practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.