Dr. Sarah Merritt MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2017
Excellent pain doc
I've been going to Dr Merritt for about three years. She diagnosed me and laid out some options for my treatment plan. She has done some blocks and switched up my pain meds. She got me in with a good PT. My pain is way down from what it was before starting treatment with Dr Merritt. So far, so good!

September 8th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Great Doctor! She listens and offers several options for treatment!

September 15th, 2015
Good experience
Dr Sarah Merritt is a kind, caring doctor. I like that she explains options to me and treats me with respect. I have had chronic pain for about 12 years now and it's my constant companion. Dr Merritt has helped me sort out my meds and she referred me to PT for my back pain which has helped more than other PT in the past. Her staff is good and courteous to me. Wait times are average. I would recommend Dr Merritt if you have chronic pain.

September 3rd, 2014
very good experience w/dr merritt
The wait time was a little long once but mostly it's pretty average. I've been to Dr Merritt several times now on the count of my lower back pain and right hip pain. She is very good! I got injured at work moving boxes around and that messed up my back. Ever since I've had alot pain. Dr Merritt took time to go over my options because I have been to other pain doctors and she has been the best because she doesn't just want to stick needles in me. I was able to go on a family trip in July, first trip in three years and that was a blessing.

December 10th, 2013
Good Experience
Overall, I like Dr. Merritt. She is nice lady and doesn't rush the visit. I've been to her four visits for my degenerative disc issues. My internal med doc kinda ran out of ideas and sent me to this pain group in raleigh. Dr. Merritt has done a great job with the steroid injections in my SI joint. Those are doing the trick.

August 31st, 2013
Dr. Merritt has always been a professional and has handled her self in a caring and thoughtful Doctor. I do not know what the person is talking about in the review I just read but it sounds like a disgruntled person that has no clue what they are talking about, but in today's world it is everywhere. If someone is mad they write a bad review. So my review is she is a wonderful pain doc and is 100% in my book

November 21st, 2011
Good listener
Dr Merritt listened to what I had to say about my pain and took the time to go over the treatment she planned with me. So far, so good!