Dr. Sarah Merritt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Merritt?

Wonderful pain doc

Posted on October 11th, 2017

So I’ve been to a handful of pain docs. I had a back surgery in 2006 that didn’t go well. Anyway, my fusion has caused me some grief. The last couple pain docs were jokers that just wanted to inject me and some of the meds weee terrible. I first went to see Dr Merritt in 2014. She was friendly and concerned about my situation. She let me tell her my whole deal. She set up a plan for me. She adjusted my meds. I’m not pain free but now I can sleep most nights. I’m back to work on light duty. I can get on with my life and I’m not pain free but compared to before. I was depressed and real low. Now I’m doing better. Not fixed, but I can live again and that means a lot to me.

Great doc

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Doctor Merritt has been a big help for me the last couple years. I have degenerative disc disease. My pain was really bad, most every day. Now it's more manageable. I don't like taking pain pills. Doctor Merritt has helped me with injections and other options. She is thoughtful and a big help.

Excellent pain doc

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I've been going to Dr Merritt for about three years. She diagnosed me and laid out some options for my treatment plan. She has done some blocks and switched up my pain meds. She got me in with a good PT. My pain is way down from what it was before starting treatment with Dr Merritt. So far, so good!

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Great Doctor! She listens and offers several options for treatment!

Good experience

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr Sarah Merritt is a kind, caring doctor. I like that she explains options to me and treats me with respect. I have had chronic pain for about 12 years now and it's my constant companion. Dr Merritt has helped me sort out my meds and she referred me to PT for my back pain which has helped more than other PT in the past. Her staff is good and courteous to me. Wait times are average. I would recommend Dr Merritt if you have chronic pain.

very good experience w/dr merritt

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

The wait time was a little long once but mostly it's pretty average. I've been to Dr Merritt several times now on the count of my lower back pain and right hip pain. She is very good! I got injured at work moving boxes around and that messed up my back. Ever since I've had alot pain. Dr Merritt took time to go over my options because I have been to other pain doctors and she has been the best because she doesn't just want to stick needles in me. I was able to go on a family trip in July, first trip in three years and that was a blessing.

Good Experience

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Overall, I like Dr. Merritt. She is nice lady and doesn't rush the visit. I've been to her four visits for my degenerative disc issues. My internal med doc kinda ran out of ideas and sent me to this pain group in raleigh. Dr. Merritt has done a great job with the steroid injections in my SI joint. Those are doing the trick.

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Dr. Merritt has always been a professional and has handled her self in a caring and thoughtful Doctor. I do not know what the person is talking about in the review I just read but it sounds like a disgruntled person that has no clue what they are talking about, but in today's world it is everywhere. If someone is mad they write a bad review. So my review is she is a wonderful pain doc and is 100% in my book

Good listener

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr Merritt listened to what I had to say about my pain and took the time to go over the treatment she planned with me. So far, so good!

Posted on September 5th, 2017