Dr. Sarah Mess MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Columbia, MD

October 29th, 2015
Excellent Experience!!!
My experience with Dr. Sarah Mess was exceptional! She is knowledgeable and thorough and she also has wonderful bed side manner. She made me feel comfortable throughout my entire experience. Additionally, her staff is awesome! They are on top of things, friendly, and just make you feel right at home. Never once did I feel like a "number." Every time I walked into the office, they all knew my name. I would go back again and highly recommend them!

February 19th, 2015
Compassionate and caring
Just had my consult visit and I was very pleased with Dr. Mess and her staff. I had no qualms about scheduling my procedure and can't wait to see my results

November 22nd, 2013
Cool Sculpting
Dr Mess and her staff are very conscientious and knowledgeable about all the procedures that they offer. I went for a Cool Sculpting consult and have had 2 treatments so far and the results are amazing! I am so happy with my treatment plan and wonderful results. I highly recommend meeting with Dr Mess and her staff for any procedure you may be interested in. You will feel welcome and leave with all the information you need.

October 17th, 2012
Breast reduction
I couldn't have been more satisfied with the results and haven't hesitated recommending Dr. Mess to others.

September 10th, 2012
Great Doctor
I went to see Dr. Mess for some minor skin issues. She took the time to listen to my concerns and discussed the pros and cons of the various options. After the consult I wound up having a few moles removed from my chest and face. The process was quick and I am happy to say left very little scaring. I would definitely go back.

June 15th, 2012
EXCELLENT SKILLS, devoted, caring, professional, consciencious
I have had some work done that has the potential to leave me very scarred. Dr. Mess takes her time and plans any incision carefully to minimize the scar. It's not just skill, it's an art. My scars are difficult to find. She's a wonderful surgeon and cares deeply about her patients. I highly recommend her for any procedure, large or small.

April 12th, 2012
Dr. Mess has done all of my cosmetic surgeries. She operated on my son's eye when he was two and she has done Coolsculpting on my husband. She is fantastic, the smartest and most down to earth Doctor you will ever meet.

March 13th, 2012
Dr. Mess is a talented surgeon that has an eye for esthetics. She makes you feel relaxed and comfortable.

April 18th, 2011
Dr.Mess was very professional and courteous to me. She spent as much time as I needed before and after the procedure. I would again in the future go to her for further procedures.