A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Moran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah T Moran DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah T. Moran practice?
- Dr. Sarah Moran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Moran practices Family Medicine near Wahoo, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE.
See Wahoo Family Physicians.