A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Monmouth Med Ctr, Long Branch, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Anne Morris MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Sarah Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Morris practices Internal Medicine near Eatontown, NJ.
See Eatontown Internists.