Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Morris
Dr. Sarah Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eatontown, NJ, with another office in Eatontown, NJ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Association, Monmouth Med Ctr, Long Branch, Nj and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Morris has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarah Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatontown, NJ.
Dr. Marshall Silver
Eatontown, NJ 0 mi48
Dr. Victor Salvo
Eatontown, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Chandler Patton
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Eatontown, NJ 0.05 mi31