A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Muenk-Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Muenk-Gold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muenk-Gold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah B Muenk-Gold MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah B. Muenk-Gold practice?
- Dr. Sarah Muenk-Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Muenk-Gold practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.