A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Namath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Namath, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Namath graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Namath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Natalie Gromme Namath MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah N. Namath practice?
- Dr. Sarah Namath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Namath practices Anesthesiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Anesthesiologists.