A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Christine Nelson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Endocrinologists.