Dr. Sarah Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Nelson?

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Very compassionate & cares about you. She. Remember s things that interests you.

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Love Dr. Nelson. She is caring, compassionate, highly competent and focused on finding the answers to your health care. She is certainly in my "Top Docs" list.

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Horrible experiences! She immediately defaulted to surgery. Very narrow focus. Office staff is a nightmare! Rude and completely unprofessional! They charge you to go in and pick up med. records. This place is not good. Steer clear.

Mixed reviews

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Front office staff rude and unfriendly. I didn't see their pens sitting in a "flower pot", and when I asked the receptionist for a pen, she just pointed at the flower pot. I hate their way of making appointments - you have to call and leave a number, then they call back at their convenience, which may not be at my convenience. I am a teacher and only get to call doctor's offices on my conference period. Dr. Nelson is very nice and always answers my questions.

Stuck in a box

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Nelson seems to have too narrow a focus, with only three things in mind that she was looking for. If you happen to have something other than that, I am doubtful she will be able to help you. Her communication is rushed, and she seems perturbed when you ask questions. It was only after prodding that I got any suggestions on what specialist I might see next to help with my problem. Three times she said to me, "That is outside the scope of what I'm seeing you for, and I would be overstepping my bounds to offer any suggestions." She really seems too scared to explore my health with me, and I plan to go elsewhere, which is too bad because the office staff was fabulous!!!

Rating Doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Nelson but really wish I did not have to deal with her staff. I have problems with them not returning phone calls, not talking to you they will let the phone go to voice mail and not return the call. They are very rude and never smile. The people who are working in the office should be as nice as the doctor that is not the way it is at this office. Dr. Nelson takes time with you and is very nice.

Good Doctor, Lousy Office and Support Staff

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I really like Dr. Nelson. But do not try to get any help from the office staff or nurses. This is one of the worst offices I have dealt with. The nurses who are supposed to return calls don't and the office staff just passes you around when there is an issue. I have tried to contact Dr. Nelson's nursing staff and waited several days to get a response to a medical issue, if they ever respond. Then the staff fails to follow through on what they say they will do.

GREAT!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2009

I really love Dr. Nelson. I was referred to her and she is great!!!! She takes the time you need to explain everything and make sure you understand and have no questions or worries. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Posted on September 29th, 2017