2.5

by Laura C on Apr 11th, 2013

In general the whole practice is very unapproachable. If you are a new mom this is not the practice for you. If you ask a question they make you feel like you are nuts! This doctor had to do a heel test for my infant... I have never seen anything like it - 4 pricks to get blood while my two week old was screaming. My husband had to suggest getting a larger needle - really?!?!?

Worst Pediatrician Around show details Worst Pediatrician Around
Jun 29th, 2011

This doctor is very rude and sarcastic.She has absolutely no bedside manner and will say anything to get you off the phone.I've called a couple of times because my child was sick, she said that there was nothing she could do over the phone and my best "bet" was to take her to the hospital.Also,all the staff at Verona Pediatrics don't care about the children,they go after the money!They don't even greet you when you first walk in,the first thing that would come out of their mouths is:"It's a $20 co-pay".They don't even ask how the child is doing,and they do not interact with the kids.BAD,BAD PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CHILD.

Diana show details Diana
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Sarah Nielsen is rude. I called her one night because my daughter had fever and she said "what do you want me to do?,call tomorrow and make an appointment!" i said is there anything i can give her to relieve the fever,she said tylenol,fever is normal.good night.I'm a first time mother,she should've have been more understanding.Next thing I know,verona pediatrics sends me a letter asking me to switch pediatricians within 30 days! only because i called the doctor at 3:30am! that is so unfair.I was gonna switch doctors anyways.

May 24th, 2010

Rude, send you to the hospital if it's not convenient for her.

Dec 6th, 2009

After seeing three other doctors, she was the only one to properly diagose and treat my daughter. She is incredible!