A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Noble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Noble, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Phila. College of Osteo. Med. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Noble has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Cathryne Noble DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Noble practice?
- Dr. Sarah Noble has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Noble practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.