Dr. Sarah Olt MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Lima, OH

July 23rd, 2015
I just loved her. Very nice and pleasant. Good sense of humor. would recommend her 100%

November 8th, 2011
Highly Recommend!
One of the best surgeons in Lima! My wife who underwent the surgery was VERY pleased with her. She took the time to listen and answered all questions we had. Can't say enough good about her. These are my wife's feelings also.

November 24th, 2010
Deadpan Bedpan!
I do consider her to be a competent doctor as I have had a successful surgery with her. Before my surgery, I heard one of her current patients (while in waiting room) say that she had a positive experience overall with her surgery but her beside manner could use some work. I have experienced this as well. She's not very personable when it comes to interacting with patients, at least not in my experience. Before going into the operating room, she briefly stopped by and very matter of factly ex plained what was about to happen, but there didn't seem to be very much comfort or concern coming from her. On the follow up after my surgery, she wasn't in to see me 5 minutes before she flew out of the room! I had to catch her before she left to let her know I had questions I needed to discuss with her.