A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Payne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ann Payne DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Payne practice?
- Dr. Sarah Payne has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Payne practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors, Peoria Family Physicians, and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.