A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Payne is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Payne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Payne practice?
Dr. Sarah Payne practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians, Peoria Geriatric Doctors, and Peoria Internists.