A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Pohlmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Pohlmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Pohlmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlmann graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pohlmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Sand Point Internists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah K Pohlmann MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Pohlmann practice?
- Dr. Sarah Pohlmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Pohlmann practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.