A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Prager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Prager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Prager has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah W. Prager practice?
Dr. Sarah Prager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.