A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Prager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Prager, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Prager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ward Prager MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah W. Prager practice?
- Dr. Sarah Prager has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Prager practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Renton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.