Dr. Sarah Puckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Puckett?

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Puckett. She is very friendly and easy to talk to. She always remembers me and makes me feel like she knows me- rather than me just being some random patient. She takes time to answer your questions. Sometimes, she does appear a little rushed, but just make sure to be assertive and she will always answer all your questions. She is easy going and relaxed about certain things and will not freak you out. I also recently had to have a surgery performed by her, and she had great bedside manner. She made me feel comfortable and held my hand before the anesthesia kicked in. She performed the surgery well and I had no complications and recovered quickly.

Awesome!!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Puckett makes you feel extremely comfortable and has such a great personality! She is also very thorough and gives you straight forward information which I appreciate!

Terrible staff

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Would not recommend. Gave my info over the phone then after waiting 5 weeks to be seen I was told my insurance wasn't accepted. Phones were not turned on right away when office opened and answering service does not know location of office. Good luck you will need it.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Great doctor!! Great bedsie manner. Would recommend to any lady.

Mrs.

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Pleasant comforting professional. Staff is very helpful and puts the patient at ease and is cordial with any interaction.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I developed an infection after surgery and needed an antibiotic. When I called Dr.Puckett, she told me it was normal. I ended up calling my family doctor and was started on antibiotics for three weeks. I then began to bleed very heavily. When I called the office, the receptionist did not put me on hold when I heard her and the doctor "bash" me.

Posted on December 28th, 2009

She is a wonderful doctor i have been going to her for several years now and i wont ever change unless she leaves state or stops her practice. She's very compassionate and takes the time to talk to you. Each year that I go in there for my annual she remembers who i am which is more then i can say for most family Dr's that see you several times a year.

Posted on June 30th, 2017