A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Reich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Helen Reich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Reich practice?
- Dr. Sarah Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Reich practices Pediatrics near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Quincy Pediatricians.