A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Richey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Marie Richey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Richey practice?
- Dr. Sarah Richey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Richey practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists and Falls Church Sleep Medicine Doctors.