A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Ricketts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Ricketts, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricketts graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Ricketts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Ricketts MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Ricketts practice?
- Dr. Sarah Ricketts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Ricketts practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.