Dr. Sarah Rieves MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 20th, 2016
She is was one of the best Doctors Rangely ever had! All the good ones the board runs off for some lame excuse! She never had me take any tests that wasn't necessary. She found out what was wrong and after many years of the other Doctors up there not helping me to get to feeling better she did and it was all without giving a whole bunch of prescriptions that wasn't necessary! I would recommend her to anyone!!

December 16th, 2014
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Rieves. She's consistently caring, patient, thorough, and just truly wonderful. She has helped our family so, so much. I finally feel like I have a family doctor!

July 24th, 2012
Friend vs patient
In the beginning the Dr. was pretty attentive, but I soon found as time went on that things changed. It was obvious that since we were not in the same 'circles' my problems were less important and somehow I just didn't matter as much. I was never looking for a friend, but I do expect my Physician to be professional as well as compassionate and sincere.

October 22nd, 2011
Dr. Rieves is an excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Rieves for several years and have been so impressed with her caring nature and her knowledge of medicine. She is very intelligent, well read and thoughtful. I never feel that she is rushing during appointments. She really takes her time with each patient and is an amazing listener. Every time I've had an emergency she has squeezed me in. Her staff is great and very helpful.

April 26th, 2010
Find another doctor
Dr. Rieves misdiagnosed me quite seriously once, which was quite worrisome, as she was adamant that she was correct. Had followed her instructions, I ...

October 7th, 2009
Find another doctor
I found this doctor tends to over diagnose conditions. She misdiagnosed a calcium deposit on my tendon as methicillin-resistant staph aureus (MRSA) -- tried to convince me I needed to go to the hospital, check in and get an IV immediately, when the problem was easily helped by a splint and some anti-inflammatory meds. I also had a bad experience with this doctor. She charged me an extra $100 above and beyond the $180 charge for a physical), and questioned it. Found out it was for taking an extra minute to look in my throat after I complained of a lump I felt like I couldn't swallow! It took her two seconds to tell me it wasn't anything. I got the bill and was shocked at the $100 extra charge. I questioned it, and she dropped me.