Learn more about Dr. Sarah Rinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Rinehart, Cardiologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinehart
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Rinehart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Rinehart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Rinehart MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Rinehart practice?
- Dr. Sarah Rinehart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Rinehart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Eatonton, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.