A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Rinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Rinehart, Cardiologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinehart
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rinehart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Rinehart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Rinehart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Rinehart MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Rinehart practice?
- Dr. Sarah Rinehart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Rinehart practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Eatonton, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.