Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Rinehart
Dr. Sarah Rinehart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Eatonton, GA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Rinehart is affiliated with Piedmont Mountainside Hospital, Henry Medical Center Inc and Piedmont Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Rinehart has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Sarah Rinehart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. David Kandzari
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. Jaime Burkle
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Sally Beer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi28