Learn more about Dr. Sarah Roddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Roddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Roddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Learning Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Roddy graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Roddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Roddy practice?
Dr. Sarah Roddy practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians and San Bernardino Neurologists.