Learn more about Dr. Sarah Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Chance Rodriguez MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Sarah Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Rodriguez practices Otolaryngology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Otolaryngologists.