Dr. Sarah Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Watertown, NY

• Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2016
Excellent ENT Doctor in the Valley, I highly recommend her!
I just went through sinus surgery with Dr Rodriguez and I want to say it went perfect! Her skill as a surgeon is excellent and her pre/post surgery care was impeccable. When I first went to see Dr Rodriguez, I was a bit apprehensive about doing another surgery on the sinuses (I had been thru 4 surgeries on the sinuses in the past). Through several appointments, Dr Rodriguez methodically investigated several options to resolve my issue (difficulty breathing through the nose). At each appointment, I always had a full page of questions...she was very patient and always answered each question to my satisfaction. In the end, I could see that surgery was my only option. The surgery went very well and her care was excellent. I can now breath freely through my nose and there have not been any adverse side effects. I highly recommend Dr Rodriguez!

March 17th, 2016
Great doctor.
Professional, polite, and friendly. Accurate diagnosis. I would definitely see her again. Great doctor.

January 16th, 2015
Dr Rodriguez and her staff were excellent. Minimal waiting and the staff went out of their way to make my 4 yr old comfortable. Surgery was recommended and scheduled less than two weeks out.

March 9th, 2011
caring, knowledgable
How refreshing to see a doctor who actually listens. She diagnosed and treated my son's recurring ear infections after our primary care doctor dropped the ball. The tubes she put in were a miracle, and without he might have had a serious delay in speech. We had no idea he was having serious hearing issues because of the infections until she ordered hearing tests!! Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez. We love you.

November 19th, 2010
Sinusitis Infection
I went to see Sarah for the first time for an ongoing sinus issues that I have acquired after moving here from Dallas. It was quite obvious that my sinuses were headed towards infection, myself knowing that cause it happened same systems same time as last year. Sarah spent maybe 10 minutes getting to know me and in that 10 minutes says we need a CT scan. Okay....well I go home and wait for the appointment....meanwhile that night my infection was getting worse by the moment, so the next morning I call her office at 10am to have her call me in some antibiotics...I have read and studied on sinus infections in the last year due to the fact in Dallas I never had a sinus infection and I know an infection in your head left untreated with meds can cause brain infection. Finally the nurse calls me back after 2pm to let me know Sarah said NO meds until she gets the CT scan. Needless to say I was not at all happy with her answer and again rudely she said absolutley not. Well needless to say that is all she had to do to run this "new" patient off....maybe she does not need new patients I do not know but I have NEVER been treated like that by a physician before. I will NEVER make another appointment in her office for anyone friends or family and I will let all my Kyle neighbors know what kind of treatment I received from her office. Today I went to my MD doc....it was VERY obvious to him what my issues were and he prescribed me meds and ONE dose I am already feeling MUCH better!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR HIM KNOWING WHAT TO DO! Dr Sarah Rodriguez reasonings were other things can cause facial pain....but obviously she DID NOT listen to her patient. I also left a message for her to call me after I was upset she would not give me some MUCH needed antibiotics.....can you believe she NEVER CALLED ME BACK!! Now that is what I call a QUACK!!! TESTING MANIAC! Lets screw the insurance companies too! No wonder our health care is so through the roof....maybe that is where the government should start cleaning....at the DOCTOR level FIRST!!!

September 18th, 2009
Very caring Doctor
Dr. Rodriguez is very kind, very thorough, and spends the time necessary to find all related symptoms. She always puts me at ease, and really listens to my complaints. She has been my ENT for 3 years, and, in that time, I have seen her practice grow a lot. She still takes time with each patient. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Rodriguez.

April 21st, 2017