Dr. Sarah Rodriguez MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Edinburg, TX

December 25th, 2016
Excellent ENT Doctor in the Valley, I highly recommend her!
I just went through sinus surgery with Dr Rodriguez and I want to say it went perfect! Her skill as a surgeon is excellent and her pre/post surgery care was impeccable. When I first went to see Dr Rodriguez, I was a bit apprehensive about doing another surgery on the sinuses (I had been thru 4 surgeries on the sinuses in the past). Through several appointments, Dr Rodriguez methodically investigated several options to resolve my issue (difficulty breathing through the nose). At each appointment, I always had a full page of questions...she was very patient and always answered each question to my satisfaction. In the end, I could see that surgery was my only option. The surgery went very well and her care was excellent. I can now breath freely through my nose and there have not been any adverse side effects. I highly recommend Dr Rodriguez!

March 17th, 2016
Great doctor.
Professional, polite, and friendly. Accurate diagnosis. I would definitely see her again. Great doctor.

January 16th, 2015
Dr Rodriguez and her staff were excellent. Minimal waiting and the staff went out of their way to make my 4 yr old comfortable. Surgery was recommended and scheduled less than two weeks out.

March 9th, 2011
caring, knowledgable
How refreshing to see a doctor who actually listens. She diagnosed and treated my son's recurring ear infections after our primary care doctor dropped the ball. The tubes she put in were a miracle, and without he might have had a serious delay in speech. We had no idea he was having serious hearing issues because of the infections until she ordered hearing tests!! Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez. We love you.

September 18th, 2009
Very caring Doctor
Dr. Rodriguez is very kind, very thorough, and spends the time necessary to find all related symptoms. She always puts me at ease, and really listens to my complaints. She has been my ENT for 3 years, and, in that time, I have seen her practice grow a lot. She still takes time with each patient. I highly recommend Dr. Sarah Rodriguez.