Dr. Sarah Rohde, MD
Dr. Sarah Louise Rohde MD is female, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic
Nashville, TN 37232
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohde graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Rohde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Rohde practice?
Dr. Sarah Rohde practices Otolaryngology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kala Rohde, Dr. Sadie Rohde, Dr. Sallie Rohde, Dr. Sally Rohde