A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Rosen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rosen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Rosen practice?
Dr. Sarah Rosen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.