A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Rosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Rosso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Rosso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosso graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rosso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Rosso MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Rosso practice?
- Dr. Sarah Rosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Rosso practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.