Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Rowan
Dr. Sarah Rowan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Hospitalist, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rowan is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital, Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp and Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital. Dr. Rowan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Rowan has the following 4 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sarah Rowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Ellen Burnham
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Aurora, CO 0.01 mi18
Dr. Curt Freed
Internal Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
Aurora, CO 0.01 mi42
Dr. David Beckham
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0.01 mi16