A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Ryan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Ryan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Rueff Ryan MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah R. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Ryan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Ryan practices Urology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Cody, WY.
See Billings Urologists.