A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Ryan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Ryan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Ryan MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Ryan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Ryan practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.