A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Rylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Rylie, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Rylie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rylie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rylie has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Rylie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Rylie practice?
- Dr. Sarah Rylie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Rylie practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.