A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Med Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
- Fresno Mep/Psychiatry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Seree Morgan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Morgan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Morgan practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.