A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Morgan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Med Center
- Clovis Community Hospital
- Fresno Mep/Psychiatry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Seree Morgan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Morgan practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.