Dr. Sarah Sabin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2015
Surprising visit
I am not sure I would recommend this doctor to friends. I am new to the area and needed a doctor that "specializes" in peri-menopause issues and she was recommended to me by my insurance provider. The office staff in West Chester are wonderful! Dr. Sabin wasn't what I was expecting from a woman with her "credentials" she was the fastest annual exam I have ever had (positive for most of us - but not if you have concerns). I have multiple fibroids and shockingly she didn't mention one (?) - it was a matter of seconds and she said "everything seems fine"…Also when I mentioned many of my symptoms of concern, she replied they were most likely "side effects of my medication" - which is legitimate for some, but not all combined. I asked for a blood draw - she didn't suggest it (?), and she was clear to tell me that "if the tests come back with any issues, you'll have to see your primary doctor because I don't deal with that stuff"…I gathered that she is NOT a specialist in menopausal issues after this appointment. I believe if you are not pregnant, or not of an age to even get pregnant, she would rather not have you as a patient.

September 23rd, 2014
How Much Caffiene Do You Drink?
Here is the thing. I went to this doctor for a while and reported two issues. The first issue is painful mensus and a thickness that I felt on the bottom of my breast. I was prescribed birth control that helped alleviate but not resolve my issue. The when I reported the breast problem, "I drink too much caffeine." I made another annual appointment a year later and got a different doctor in the practice who did take an extra step by suggesting that I have a diagnostic mammogram. I was quickly diagnosed with breast cancer...I guess I have consumed too much caffeine... I did complain about the painful periods but I was told that it is because I was off the birth control (due to my cancer diagnosis). After the cancer this past year and month to month painful periods, I decided to go to a new doctor. Within minutes of explaining what has happened and what is happening, the doctor has scheduled an ultrasound to see if the cause can be detected. How HARD is that? No, I drink to much caffeine...what a joke...

July 22nd, 2016