Dr. Sarah Sams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Sams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sams for almost 20 yrs. Her medical expertise and the time she takes to listen and answer questions questions has always been amazing!! She is honest, compassionate, and real!! I trust no other medical care professional more than Dr. Sams. She has gone above and beyond in her medical care for me. She has consistently provided superior medical care that is not only knowledgeable, but personal, caring, and compassionate. Qualities all too rare in this field.

May 21st, 2015

Awesome Doctor no one can compare

I have been with Sarah Sams for years. I adore her and my family does as well.

October 24th, 2011

Dr Samms is great but the office staff is one huge cluster. First trying to schedule an appointment was ridiculous. When I called the numbers I had I got a voice recording from the MA SPECIFICALLY telling me I couldn't schedule an appointment on that number. So I called the only other number I could find on the web which was 277-1586. It just rings. After calling on an off for a week I finally called corporate who patched me through to someone called "Marsha". Marsha was insistent that what I experienced didn't happen. Basically I was told if I used the system correctly there wouldn't be a problem! If I didn't know Dr. Samms I certainly wouldn't have fooled around for a week trying to get an appointment or dealing with any of this let alone be told that I was a liar or at least a moron for not knowing how to use the telephone correctly. It's obvious that Ohio Health believes that the only mistakes that can happen are on the patient end. I should add that when I called the number a month ago I was told by someone that no appointments could be made any further than 2 weeks out. That's a first for any medical office I've been to. I'd put my name to this, but I'm afraid I'd never get in to see Dr. Samms then. YES the Ohio Health System is that bad!

July 13th, 2011

DR. SAMS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. I LOVE HER SHE IS THE BEST EVER!!!!

April 1st, 2009

She is the best I've had

She takes time with each appointment, never rushes me, and helps me feel that my concerns are valid. She considers all options of treatment in lieu of meds, including a hug to heal the heart. She calls with test results to my home, even if they are non-alarming. She has delivered all of my four children, and after 15 years of her service, I hope she continues for years to come. I will use her for the care of my daughters as an GYN.

May 3rd, 2016