Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by anonymous on Feb 16th, 2013

She does not listen to patient! Or Read their test results! She is in a BIG hurry! And does NOT have time for her patients! I honestly think she does not CARE and should not be in the medical profession! I do NOT recommend her!

Oct 18th, 2012

She is a very good listener and you have her full attention when she is with you. She has even called me on the phone after hours to discuss my progress, and it is wonderful to have a genuinely caring physician. My husband and I both use her as our primary physician and I would recommend her to anyone.

Aug 11th, 2012

I would recommend her as a caring family physician, very interested in her patients. She is very thorough in her exams and listens to what you have to say.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr.Scheel is my mother"s primary dr she has been very professional and takes time with us.She is a good listen and has been accurate in her diagnosis with my Mom.The another day she personal call me about my Mom's lab work. Very easy to get a appt if needed to be seen soon.Dr.Sheel keep up the great professional work because now a days you don't see too many Dr that sit down and spent time with their patients.Blessings!

Jun 23rd, 2010

not playing with a full deck

Dec 7th, 2009

Dr. Scheel was considerate and professional. She located a simple problem (low thyroid), that I did not even know that I had, and the easy treatment of which has made me feel much better. She is knowledgeable and easy to talk to.