Dr. Sarah Schmitt MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Charleston, SC

November 13th, 2014
Dr . Schmitt has been my neurologist for the past 3yrs. She has walked me through all of the possible medications that would be good to try and treat my Complex Partial Seizures. She is also a doctor who does not force her opinion on you. She listens very well to what I ask of her and gives me the best option available. There was a possibility that I would have to have another surgery but once I told her that that was not something that I wanted to do she was willing to try me on another medication. Once I found that I was really unable to swallow the new medication and asked if I could be switched to a medicine that I had been prescribed earlier but didnt like because it made me very tired she was more than willing to work with me. Since that time I have began to feel alot better. I have been on the new medication for about 6wks and have only had 1 seizure. That in itself works well for me. I cant wait to see her to let her know that I appreciate her taking the time out to listen to my concerns.

July 10th, 2012
My Wife
My wife has had her as a Nurologist for some time now, and she has always been very responsive to any of our questions or inquiries. We never feel rushed when seeing her. She's always looking for alternative methods to treat my wife's seizures, so it's not always "let's try more meds".