Pulmonologists

425 Pine Ridge Blvd
Ste 200
Wausau, WI 54401
715-847-2480
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2011

Sarah does not have the Medical Degree to make a Psychiatric diagnosis yet she regularily spoke to me about me having an evalutation after I questioned my medication and side effects I was having. She also tried to put the place the blame for the side effects on my dogs although I have had the same animals for over 8 years. I asked about having some testing done to fiqure out if it was the meds I was having reactions to or possibly the propellent that was in the inhaler and she again refused to have any tests done and blamed my personal life or my dogs. I have since stopped taking all the meds she perscribed and the side effects have disappeared. I atill have my dogs and my same personal life. I am currently seeking another pulmonary specialist and have made this posting. In my records Sarah states that her first or primary diagnosis is psychiatric evaluation. Her secondary diagnosis is COPD. This includes emphsyma. I was dianosised this in July of 2011. I am persuing the hospital to make a formal complaint. I would stay away from this doctor.