Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Schumacher
Dr. Sarah Schumacher, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Irmo, SC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Schumacher is affiliated with Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital and Palmetto Health Baptist. Dr. Schumacher has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Schumacher has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Sarah Schumacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irmo, SC.
Dr. Louis Hite III
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Irmo, SC 0.01 mi44
Dr. Siraj Abdullah
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.71 mi7
Dr. Prexa Naik
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.71 mi10